How Hydrogen Quells Autoimmune Diseases
Advancing Health & Human Potential with Molecular Hydrogen
For a Concise Fact Sheet on Molecular Hydrogen to Print for Family/Friends & YOU, click HERE.
Using the H2 Tablets & Inhaler
It is not an overestimate to say that hydrogen’s impact on therapeutic and preventative medicine could be enormous in the future.
~ Free Radical Research 2010
Vital Reaction™, a sister company to High Tech Health International in Boulder, CO, is renowned as the world's leader in molecular hydrogen products. Their effervescent Tablets and Inhaler are front and center in my healthy living program and I highly recommend them for you, your family (100% safe all ages—from babies to seniors), and your pets, too. Their tablets produce the highest H2 in tablet form; they are free from antibiotics, sweeteners, colors, and preservatives.
For more detailed info on the H2 Tablets and Inhaler and how they support easy weight loss, normalized blood pressure, healthy digestion, radiant and youthful skin, increased energy and more, click HERE.
The Inhaler and Tablets are all natural, non-habit forming, no risk of overdose, no prescription needed, and have no side effects. It is that miraculous!
For comprehensive information on molecular hydrogen, a free health consultation, to ask questions, or to purchase their health-enhancing Inhaler or Tablets (use the code Susan20 to get a 20% discount and FREE shipping), call:
Monday - Friday • 8 - 5 MT
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) "is a long-term, progressive, and disabling autoimmune disease. It causes inflammation, swelling, and pain in and around the joints and other body organs. RA usually affects the hands and feet first, but it can occur in any joint. It usually involves the same joints on both sides of the body."(1)
Because hydrogen mitigates free radical damage - specifically the vile hydroxyl radical that contributes most to RA - and hydrates at the cellular level, it aids in reducing inflammation, which also helps to reduce pain.(2) A 2013 study states, "it has been shown that hydrogen is useful when administered along with the conventional therapy in RA as it acts to reduce oxidative stress in the patients."(3) Overall, hydrogen's therapeutic benefits result in relief.
Psoriasis: Itchy Business
Psoriasis can leave its victims hiding their itchy, painful, inflamed skin and missing out on fun with friends and loved ones. Why is psoriasis so painful and unsightly?
The Mayo Clinic describes psoriasis as follows, "Psoriasis is a common skin condition that speeds up the life cycle of skin cells. It causes cells to build up rapidly on the surface of the skin. The extra skin cells form scales and red patches that are itchy and sometimes painful. Psoriasis is a chronic disease that often comes and goes. The main goal of treatment is to stop the skin cells from growing so quickly."(4)
Is psoriasis caused by free radicals? Yes! Studies show that psoriasis is directly related to increased amounts of oxidative stress caused by free radicals.(5) These nasty little free radicals wreak havoc on cells creating the inflammation, pain, itching, and swelling that psoriasis is best known for, and they cause the unsightly redness that patients struggle to conceal.
Hydrogen to the rescue!
A Japanese scientific study in 2015 examined three different cases of patients suffering with psoriasis. Each were giving hydrogen therapy administered in three different ways: hydrogen topical treatment, hydrogen-rich water, and inhaled hydrogen gas. Each method showed significant improvement for patients with regard to inflammation, itching, and pain.(6)
If you're suffering from an autoimmune disease, please keep reading.
MS is a painful, degenerative, autoimmune disease that can effect the entire body. But, what is it exactly?
MS is "a chronic illness involving your central nervous system. The immune system attacks myelin, which is the protective layer around nerve fibers. This causes inflammation and scar tissue, or lesions. This can make it hard for your brain to send signals to the rest of your body."(7)
Luckily, researchers are discovering the incredible anti-inflammatory effects of hydrogen on many autoimmune diseases. Not only does hydrogen dramatically reduce inflammation, it also mitigates the free radical, peroxynitrite. This helps in decreasing the frequency and severity of MS relapses.
Molecular Hydrogen: An Amazing Therapeutic Agent
By greatly reducing the damage of oxidative stress, molecular hydrogen acts as a therapeutic agent in many ways, but the biggest benefit is the manner in which it aids in maintaining homeostasis or, any self-regulating process by which biological systems tend to maintain stability while adjusting to conditions that are optimal for survival.(10)
These are just a few autoimmune diseases most common to the masses, and molecular hydrogen offers proven therapeutic benefit to each one. Autoimmune disease sufferers MUST give hydrogen therapy a try before relegating themselves to a life of pain, inflammation, and degeneration. Hydrogen will not inhibit a current treatment plan and may even aid that plan in being more effective.
If you're suffering, please think about trying Vital Reaction's Molecular Hydrogen Inhaler and Tablets today. With a 30-day, money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Are you ready for your transformation?
• Improve cognitive function
• Reduce oxidative stress levels
• Reduce inflammation
• Promote cellular health
• Increase energy
• Have better skin health and tone
• Improve sleeping patterns
• Enhance athletic performance + decrease recovery time
• Support healthy weight management
• Hydrate at the cellular level
• Prevent hangovers
> All natural
> No risk of overdose
> No prescription needed
> No negative side effects
our furry friends like cats and dogs)
>It is that miraculous!
Vital Reaction® Tablets
Drink the cloud for the most powerful anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-obesity, anti-allergy and anti-apoptotic effects!
Vital Reaction® Inhaler
Whether you are dealing with obesity, allergies, heart disease, cancer, Parkinson's, fibromyalgia, arthritis, diabetes, immune dysfunction, or almost every other disease, there is a place for Molecular Hydrogen.
PS: Their tablets come with a 30-day, money-back guarantee — so there's absolutely NO risk! I take them daily, along with using the 7% Inhaler and the MINI PORTABLE.
1. Brazier, Y. (n.d.). Rheumatoid arthritis (RA): Symptoms, causes, and complications. Retrieved from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323361.php
2. Hadjigogos, K. The Role of Free Radicals in the Pathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Central Hospital, Thessaloniki, Greece. Mar 2003. Retrieved from
3. Toru, I. Molecular Hydrogen: New Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Related Diseases. Oct 2013. Retrieved from
4. Psoriasis. Mar 2018. Retrieved from
5. Baz, K., et all. Oxidant/Antioxidant Status in Patients with Psoriasis. Vol 4, No 6, 2003.
6. Toru, I., et all. Improvement of psoriasis-associated arthritis and skin lesions by treatment with molecular hydrogen: A report of three cases. Aug 2015. Retrieved from
7. Understanding Multiple Sclerosis: A Detailed Overview. Retrieved from
8. Cross, A. H., et all. (1998, August 01). Peroxynitrite formation within the central nervous system in active multiple sclerosis. Aug 1998. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9688323
9. Neurodegeneration in multiple sclerosis: The role of oxidative stress and excitotoxicity. Aug 2008 Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022510X0800316X
10. Britannica, T. E. Homeostasis. Mar 2018. Retrieved from https://www.britannica.com/science/homeostasis