Susan's Favorite Nutritional Supplements
Some of Susan's Favorite Nutritional Supplements & Healthy Living Practices
During my radio and TV interview shows, as well as in my workshops, lectures, and retreats, the most-asked question I get, no matter where I travel in the world, goes something like this: "Susan, what supplements do you take daily or during the week, and what lifestyle practices are most important to you?"
A couple times monthly, I get a therapeutic massage, often a shitatsu-type massage, to help work out my knots and painful trigger points resulting from my active lifestyle, and sometimes I opt for an aromatheraphy or deep tissue sports massage or a Swedish-type massage.
So in addition to regular massage therapy, here are some of my favorite nutritional products and other devices I use and highly recommend with links to the products so you can get more information and order. Most of my clients also use these products and practices.
As a result of what I've listed below, I have not had a cold or a flu in over 30 years, and have never taken any prescription medications.
- Blue Majik (in powder or capsule form)
- E3 SpirulinaLive
- E3 Probiotic Supreme with 50 Billion
- E3 Enzymes Supreme (While I take these daily with meals to support good digestion, I'll take extra during my detox program — at least one hour before a meal or 2 hours after a meal to foster a deeper cleansing.)
Vitamin C with Rose Hips by Nature's Wonderland
- E3 CAMU CAMU Enhanced with E3AFA
- Nature's Wonderland B-12 Liquid Sublingual Raspberry
2. Throughout the week, I rotate in these products daily from the E3Live Company for variation and more cleansing, rejuvenating, and energizing nutrients:
3. With each change of season for 30 days, I take this Whole-Body Detox Cocktail and extra capsules of E3Enzymes Supreme Probiotics to keep my body deeply cleansed:
4. In my healthy home and office, I also wouldn't be without these two products. When you are serious about keeping your body detoxified, rejuvenated, and YOUTHFUL year-round, as I am, you'll want to get a Transcend or Thermal Life Infrared Sauna and an Ionizer Plus Water Electrolyzer both from High Tech Health in Boulder, Colorado.
5. For our animal friends, these are the best products I use and highly recommend:
Here's What I Suggest to Supercharge Your Vitality:
I have used many of these products for decades and others for years. You can't go wrong with any of them. They are the best-of-the-best. Commit to at least 30 days, or better yet, one season (90 days) on these products and feel the difference. You will be amazed; I guarantee it! All of these products are renowned around America and used by so many celebrities to stay healthy and youthful. I should know because I work with many of them in Los Angeles, New York, and the UK. I don't personally sell any products in my private practice. I simply recommend the ones I use and believe to be the very best, and then let people know where they can be purchased.
If you can afford the Ionizer Plus Water Electrolyzer and the Transcend Infrared Sauna (they come in different sizes), I promise you that your health and vitality will soar, you'll recapture your youthful vitality and stay in the pink year-round, and everyone will start asking you what you're doing to look so good and filled with joy, confidence, and robust health. If you are serious about year-round detoxification, losing weight and keeping it off, and saying good-bye to fatigue, depression, accelerated aging, a toxic body, poor health, you will definitely want to get the Ionizer Plus and the Transcend Infrared Sauna.
PS: In addition to what's mentioned above, I also use the entire line of Olbas Herbal Remedies, including the Inhaler, Lozenges, Pastilles, Salve, Tea, Oil, and more.
Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.
~ William Penn
Nature always wears the color of spirit.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
~ Helen Keller
Persue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence.
~ Henry David Thoreau
What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson