REJUVENATION IN YOUR GLASS OF WATER
To listen to my radio interview with host Carla McClellan on her international program Vibrant Living on how an over-acidic body destroys health; why we must alkalize the body daily; how increasing alkalinity supports weight loss, energy, immunity, better sleep, and a more youthful appearance; and how to make fresh alkaline water at home, click HERE.
On the radio program, This Week in America with host Ric Bratton, I cover the meaning of pH balance, how to identify if you have Metabolic Acidosis (most people have this condition and don't even know it), and surefire tips to heal with an alkaline diet and lifestyle. To listen, click HERE.
Acidic-ion water (for external use) can be useful for the following:
Three Simple Functions on the Ionizer Plus
1. Electrolysis: This is the process that concentrates the minerals that already exist in your tap water making your water more alkaline and resulting in both water and minerals that are more easily absorbed by the body.
2. Filtration: Combined in a single, long lasting and easy to replace cartridge is a substantial block of granular activated carbon and a superior membrane filter. Together these two technologies provide state-of-the-art filtration, removing the things you don’t want from your water.
3. Ultraviolet Disinfection: To top it off, the machine also applies an ultraviolet light to the water to kill virus. And it accomplishes all of this with NO ADDITIVES so you can be confident that your water is the best it can get.
- 200 watts of power: Provides all of the electrolysis you need without having to resort to additives from the filter.
- Dura-Plat™ platinum-coated titanium electrodes: Designed to never need replacing. The first Ionizer Plus’ were sold almost 20 years ago, and they are still in service. No other water electrolyzer company can say that.
- Available cleaning cartridge significantly extends product life: Most other electrolyzers do not have a simple way to remove mineral buildup from inside the machine. Most other electrolyzers also usually have a short life because mineral buildup inside the machine eventually causes a seal to fail, leaking water on the electronics and ruining them.
- All of what you need, none of what you don’t: Their electrolyzer contains no gimmicks such as a pH or ORP meter. Accurately and reliably measuring pH or ORP is expensive, and such devices require calibration fluids and a great deal of maintenance. Any such devices added to electrolyzers are purely for marketing purposes and add no value to the water.
- Where is it manufactured? The Ionizer Plus is made in Japan and manufactured by Akai Electric Company Ltd. The Japanese have built a reputation on unwavering attention to product quality and it shows quite clearly in the Ionizer Plus®. Ask anyone who has one. Why are Korean-made products so often of inferior quality? The drive for quality is most often rooted in cultural values and it just seems to not be a driving force in manufacturing there. Korean companies often face less domestic competition than companies in Japan, the world's second largest market.
- What is the life expectancy of the product? If you see a company claiming 20 or 30 years on their product, you should ask yourself several questions: 1) Why would they possibly think you would believe this when no other electronic or water product makes such a claim? 2) What experience does a 5-year old company (or younger) have to justify this prediction? Yes, it is silly. What other things are they dishonest about?
- Life Span — You can reasonably expect your Ionizer Plus to last 12 to 14 years like any other very well-made appliance. The oldest Ionizer Plus' are 12 years old in 2009 and they are still in service. High Tech Health has the experience to know. My Ionizer Plus machines are almost 20 years old.
- Will they honor their warranty? Always consider how long a company has been in business before placing any value on their warranty. If the warranty is longer than their history, and considering that most young businesses fail, don't count on that company being around to service your product later (or sell you a replacement filter). High Tech Health now offers a 5-year warranty on their Ionizer Plus. They might be the only company actually offering a legitimate one, considering the extremely limited corporate history of the competition.
- Filter Life — Filters for the Ionizer Plus last 6000 liters (1583 gallons). In typical use, they will last about 1 year. Look out for ionizers with shorter-life filters — you will be changing them more often and that can get expensive. Another downside to filters that add minerals is that they typically cannot last long and tend to add most of their minerals at the beginning of their life.
- Does the ionizer maintain the filter volume meter when unplugged? Knowing how much water has been through a filter is necessary to know if it is time to replace it. The Ionizer Plus maintains this information even if it gets unplugged, so you will always know exactly when to replace it.
- How quickly does the machine produce a gallon of water? The Ionizer Plus produces about 1.5 gallons of water per minute, a gallon of alkaline and a half gallon of acidic water. It has a design life of about twelve years (similar to many appliances). The price, including filter changes, works out to be about 14 cents per gallon... a small price to pay for the daily use of a water unit that will dramatically improve your family's health.
As Ralph Waldo Emerson once said:
Health is our greatest wealth.
It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things.
~ Nicholas Sparks
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans; in one aspect of You are found all the aspects of existence.
~ Kahlil Gibran
High and fine literature is wine, and mine is only water; but everybody likes water.
~ Mark Twain
Water is the driving force in nature.
~ Leonardo da Vinci