SUREFIRE TIPS FOR EASY WEIGHT LOSS: 21 Surefire Tips to Melt Away Fat, Prevent Weight Gain & Promote Vitality
While perusing the info below, if you want to listen to my radio interview, Living on the Lighter Side, click HERE.
For my article on how raw foods help you look younger, boost immunity, detoxify, supercharge energy, and lose weight, click HERE.
Two of my latest books, LIVING ON THE LIGHTER SIDE and THE CURATIVE KITCHEN & LIFESTYLE, are the perfect companions to help you shed extra weight, sleep like a baby, boost energy, quell stress, and live a more joy-filled life. Check out the entire TRIO SET.
Here are 21 surefire tips that I use with my clients and friends that really work if you want to prevent weight gain or even lose weight during the holidays (or vacations, parties, and family gatherings year-round). In America, with all of the holiday festivities, parties, gatherings, Bowl games, and calorie-dense foods, it's not uncommon for people to gain weight between Thanksgiving week and January. In fact, over half of Americans gained between 5 - 10 pounds during this short time. OUCH! If you are one of those people who gained weight over the holidays or simply want to shed any extra fat you may be carrying around on your magnificent body... any time of the year, this detailed info is you. Commit today to create your healthiest and most fit body and your best life — with soaring self-control and confidence and a healthier and stronger you.
Susan's Favorite Natural Supplements
To ensure easier weight loss, beautiful skin, youthful vitality, and robust energy year-round, I take and recommend these four superlative, unheated supplements by the renowned E3Live Company in Oregon. Their E3Live original comes in Apple-Lemon, too, as well as in BrainOn, both which I enjoy several times weekly.
To order, click on the links above or call: 888-800-7070 (US & Canada) or 541-273-2212 (Intl), both PT, M - F • 8 - 4. Ask any questions you have about their products which ones are best for you.
1. Start the day in a healthy and positive way: Just as the first day of a new 30-day health and get-fit plan sets the tone for the entire month-long program, the first 40 minutes of each day sets the tone for the entire day. How do you want these first minutes to be in the morning? I want them to be relaxed, happy, healthy, positive, and sanguine. To make this happen, do what you can the night before so your first moments upon arising can be as positive as possible. Lay out your exercise clothes or your work clothes so you don't need to think about what to wear in the morning. Perhaps you can pack the lunches for yourself and your kids the night before. Or how about this? Set the kitchen table for breakfast the evening before so it's ready to greet you in the morning. When you begin the day in this most positive way, your entire day will flow more smoothly and confidently. During the holidays, there's so much added stress in our lives, so this simple practice of honoring those 40 minutes will make a profound difference in your life. Start tomorrow morning and continue this simple practice thereafter.
2. Take the best, natural multivitamins in the morning and evening: Any time of the year, it's important to start the day with a healthy breakfast and some top quality natural supplements as I mention in the yellow box above. This will help you make better food choices throughout the day. Studies show that people who eat a healthy breakfast rarely overeat during the day. For years, I have taken one of my favorite superfoods — an all-natural whole-food supplement available in tablet or powder form. What is this gem of nature? It's called BLUE MAJIK...
Keeping Your BRAIN Healthy & Fog-Free at Any Age... Children Through Seniors
TO LEARN ABOUT MY FAVORITE BRAIN SUPPLEMENTS THAT I'VE TAKEN DAILY FOR YEARS, PLEASE CHECK OUT
BLUE MAJIK, BRAINON AND E3 SPIRULINA LIVE.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON THESE TOP-QUALITY PRODUCTS.
To order by telephone, call: 888-800-7070 (US & Canada) or 541-273-2212 (Intl), both PT, M - F • 8 - 4. Their product specialist can answer all your questions.
Common Causes of Brain Fog: How to Deal with Brain and Mental Fatigue
As the body ages, one's memory can slowly start to fade and momentary lapses of confused thinking can become more common. This is a natural process, but in some cases, brain fog and fatigue can be accelerated by certain situations or conditions. Understanding the common causes of brain fatigue is essential for maintaining good health practices that will keep the brain clear-thinking and healthy for as long as possible.
What Is Brain Fog?
Brain fog, also commonly known as brain fatigue, can be a mild to severe episode of mental confusion that can strike without warning. When this occurs, it is common to experience a lack of focus, poor memory recall, and reduced mental acuity. If the underlying causes of the brain fog are not addressed, then the condition can continue to occur to the point that it can negatively affect one's professional and personal life. It can happen at any age, from childhood into the golden years.
Common Causes of Brain Fog
Brain fog (also known as mental fog or clouding of consciousness) and fatigue can be caused by a range of factors. In all cases, getting to the heart of what causes the brain fog is the key to overcoming this debilitating condition. Common causes of brain fatigue include:
- Toxic Body: Brain fog is one of the first indicators of a toxic body. Year-round, keep your body detoxified (on the alkaline side instead of being more acidic) by supporting the organs of elimination, including the skin, lungs, kidneys, and bowel. For thorough, effective, whole-body detoxification, the most valuable program is to combine the Liposomal Detox Cocktail, Thermal Life Infrared Sauna, and Ionizer Plus Alkaline Water. As a teenager, I learned from my grandmother the importance to keeping my body detoxified and cleansed all year. CLICK HERE to learn about this efficacious Whole-Body Detox program. In my TRIO BOOK SET, I cover in detail all aspects of detoxifying the body and mind so you can experience a life of vitality, clear thinking, high energy, freedom from depression, and joie de vivre.
Lack of Sleep & Water: The brain needs sleep in order to recuperate. So, when sleep is regularly interrupted, or when one suffers from a sleep disorder, he or she is more likely to experience brain fog in the morning upon waking. For some, a simple cup of coffee is enough to clear away the fog (freshly-made alkaline water works for me in any recipe requiring water), but for those who suffer from serious sleep deprivation, the fog can stay for quite some time. When your body is dehydrated, you may experience brain fog. So make sure to keep your body hydrated with purified water. There's a difference between tap, purified, alkaline, and acidic, water. Click HERE to read my detailed article REJUVENATION IN YOUR GLASS OF WATER with explanations on which water is the best for your body internally and externally — and also for your pets, children, and plants, too.
- Neurological Disorders: Certain neurological disorders have brain fog as side effects of the condition. These include fibromyalgia, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome and multiple sclerosis.
- Stress: Stress is very powerful and it can negatively affect the body in a number of ways, including causing brain fatigue. While this is common during times of severe stress, such as when a loved one passes or a relationship breaks up, normal everyday stress should not cause it. If one starts experiencing brain fog from normal everyday stress, this may be an underlying sign of another problem.
- Menopause: When women go through menopause, they sometimes experience brain fog due to fluctuating hormones. As the hormones become regulated, the symptoms of brain fog tend to disappear.
- Diabetes: Since glucose is the primary source of energy for the brain, fluctuating glucose levels in the blood can cause some short-term brain fatigue symptoms. For this reason, those with diabetes are at high risk for brain fog.
- Nutritional Deficiencies: Strong brain function relies on proper levels of magnesium, vitamin B12, and amino acids in the body. When these nutrients are deficient or the body is dehydrated, brain fog can occur.
- Side Effects of Medications: Certain medications, such as those for high blood pressure, pain management and allergy relief, can cause mental confusion as a side effect. This can occur with any type of medication, both prescribed and over-the-counter.
Healthy Living with E3Live® — A Superfood Extraordinaire I'd Never Be Without
Every so often, I discover a superfood that profoundly changes my life and the lives of my friends, family, and clients, too. And in this instance, it's a superfood that I've taken for 20 years and would not be without. If you've read any of my books, such as Recipes for Health Bliss, The Joy Factor, Walking on Air, Be Healthy-Stay Balanced, Health Bliss, and The Healing Power of Naturefoods, you already know that I take and highly recommend a nutrient-dense aquabotanical called E3Live® and would not be without it. You've probably heard about all the negative press of late about the deleterious effects of taking a multivitamin supplement. Well, E3Live is the best liquid "multi" that is a whole-food superfood and not an artificial supplement. I often refer to it as my "liquid gold." It is pure radiant health and youthful vitality in a bottle, is fast-acting, and will benefit every one of the 70+ trillion cells in your body in as little at 15-20 minutes after taking a couple of ounces on an empty stomach.
Last month, the national news shows in America were all over the latest study of multivitamins and how they can be unhealthy, and even downright dangerous, to take. E3Live, in my estimation, is the world's safest and most effective multi-supplement anywhere — and millions taking it would agree. And just last month, E3Live won the prestigious first place award for the "Best Superfood in the VegHealth Awards" at World VegFest Weekend in San Francisco. This is a massive honor and not surprising! So in this Blog, I'd like tell you more about it — since it's been such an important part of my healthy lifestyle for 20 years — and to let you know how you can get an exclusive discount on it as a visitor to my website.