High-Level Wellness Through Simple Whole-Body DETOX
Click HERE to enjoy my recent interview on This Week in America with host Ric Bratton on DETOX-MADE-SIMPLE: Whole-Body Cleansing to Boost Energy, Heal from the Inside Out & Bring Back Youthful Vitality
Scroll down to find a recipe for Orange Blue Majik Cocktail
When you look in the mirror, are you feeling and looking your very best? If not, maybe it's time to take better care of your body and embark on a detox and rejuvenation program. In case you're not aware, there's an epidemic sweeping America (and worldwide) that I refer to as "internal toxic pollution." Many people suffer from chronic disease and loss of health not only as a direct result of unhealthy conditions environmentally, but internally as well—within the human body. We often think of health as the absence of disease. But, is this truly health? Are we healthy one day and then all of a sudden sick the next? There's a plethora of evidence that demonstrates to us that health or sickness is a process that develops over a period of time (often years) and is based at the cellular level.
Click HERE to read my article WHEN YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WHOLE-BODY DETOXIFICATION and the myriad ways it benefits your body, mind and life.
Our Modern Diets Are To Blame
Is there room for improvement in your diet and lifestyle? It's my belief that our modern diets are to blame for many of our most common ailments. Many people are digging their graves with their knives and forks and are making life and death decisions every time they sit down to a meal or snack. Disease often occurs as a result of an unhealthy lifestyle, which causes the body to become sluggish, congested, acidic, and polluted. Antibiotics, excess sugar, carbonated beverages, chemical food additive and over-the-counter drugs can alter the acid-alkaline balance of the intestinal tract, often killing beneficial bacteria and creating the perfect environment for harmful microbes to grow. Without the "good" or "friendly" bacteria to keep them in check, these "bad" bacteria can eventually overrun our body and severely depress our immune system. Make sure you are taking a good probiotic supplement daily to keep your friendly bacteria flourishing. I take and highly recommend E3Probiotics 50 Billion pictured above.
Mucoid plaque is a slimy gel-like substance that covers the inner lining of the intestines and bowel. Plaque harbors toxins and interferes with nutrient absorption. The colon is known to hold up to 30 or more pounds of old matter and can be packed with undigested foods and disease promoting bacteria.
Additionally, parasites are a toxic menace and can wreak havoc in your body. When faulty digestion keeps food from being properly processed and sent out of the body, undigested food can remain in the body and create fermentation and putrefaction. This can cause parasites and germ life to develop. Parasites thrive in an unhealthy, unclean colon. If the bowel contains partially digested proteins, sugars, or starches, it can harbor an alarming variety of parasites. These parasites can range from microscopic organisms to tapeworms 15 inches long. Not very pleasant, is it?
If you are 30 years or older, I highly recommend taking enzymes daily. My favorite plant-based enzyme product, E3Enzymes Supreme Enhanced with E3AFA, helps to break down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates in the food we eat, allowing nutrients to be extracted, absorbed, and carried through the blood stream to the organs and cells of the body. These are the best enzymes I've ever taken, and now I wouldn't be without them. I even take them with me when I travel. Undigested food creates a toxic build-up in the body, and this, in turn, causes weight gain and makes it difficult to lose weight. Many friends and clients have also reported to me that they no longer had issues with bloating, gas, halitosis, burping, and indigestion. What I have found personally, and many have also confirmed with me from their personal experiences, is an easier time losing weight and keeping it off once we all started taking E3Enzymes Supreme.
For healthy digestion, I take 2 capsules about 15 minutes before each meal. When I use these enzyme for body cleansing, I take 6 capsules, 3 times per day on an empty stomach either 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. Store them in a cool, dry place; no refrigeration is necessary. I encourage you to try/test the E3Enzymes Supreme for a 3-month period and see how much better you'll feel. I think you will be amazed at the difference in your digestion, energy, and mood!
Four Channels of Elimination
Keeping Your BRAIN Healthy & Fog-Free at Any Age... Children Through Seniors
TO LEARN ABOUT MY FAVORITE BRAIN SUPPLEMENTS THAT I'VE TAKEN DAILY FOR YEARS, PLEASE CHECK OUT
BLUE MAJIK, BRAINON AND E3 SPIRULINA LIVE.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON THESE TOP-QUALITY PRODUCTS.
To order by telephone, call: 888-800-7070 (US & Canada) or 541-273-2212 (Intl), both PT, M - F • 8 - 4. Their product specialist can answer all your questions.
Common Causes of Brain Fog: How to Deal with Brain and Mental Fatigue
As the body ages, one's memory can slowly start to fade and momentary lapses of confused thinking can become more common. This is a natural process, but in some cases, brain fog and fatigue can be accelerated by certain situations or conditions. Understanding the common causes of brain fatigue is essential for maintaining good health practices that will keep the brain clear-thinking and healthy for as long as possible.
What Is Brain Fog?
Brain fog, also commonly known as brain fatigue, can be a mild to severe episode of mental confusion that can strike without warning. When this occurs, it is common to experience a lack of focus, poor memory recall, and reduced mental acuity. If the underlying causes of the brain fog are not addressed, then the condition can continue to occur to the point that it can negatively affect one's professional and personal life. It can happen at any age, from childhood into the golden years.
Common Causes of Brain Fog
Brain fog (also known as mental fog or clouding of consciousness) and fatigue can be caused by a range of factors. In all cases, getting to the heart of what causes the brain fog is the key to overcoming this debilitating condition. Common causes of brain fatigue include:
- Toxic Body: Brain fog is one of the first indicators of a toxic body. Year-round, keep your body detoxified (on the alkaline side instead of being more acidic) by supporting the organs of elimination, including the skin, lungs, kidneys, and bowel. For thorough, effective, whole-body detoxification, the most valuable program is to combine the Liposomal Detox Cocktail, Thermal Life Infrared Sauna, and Ionizer Plus Alkaline Water. As a teenager, I learned from my grandmother the importance to keeping my body detoxified and cleansed all year. CLICK HERE to learn about this efficacious Whole-Body Detox program. In my TRIO BOOK SET, I cover in detail all aspects of detoxifying the body and mind so you can experience a life of vitality, clear thinking, high energy, freedom from depression, and joie de vivre.
Lack of Sleep & Water: The brain needs sleep in order to recuperate. So, when sleep is regularly interrupted, or when one suffers from a sleep disorder, he or she is more likely to experience brain fog in the morning upon waking. For some, a simple cup of coffee is enough to clear away the fog (freshly-made alkaline water works for me in any recipe requiring water), but for those who suffer from serious sleep deprivation, the fog can stay for quite some time. When your body is dehydrated, you may experience brain fog. So make sure to keep your body hydrated with purified water. There's a difference between tap, purified, alkaline, and acidic, water. Click HERE to read my detailed article REJUVENATION IN YOUR GLASS OF WATER with explanations on which water is the best for your body internally and externally — and also for your pets, children, and plants, too.
- Neurological Disorders: Certain neurological disorders have brain fog as side effects of the condition. These include fibromyalgia, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome and multiple sclerosis.
- Stress: Stress is very powerful and it can negatively affect the body in a number of ways, including causing brain fatigue. While this is common during times of severe stress, such as when a loved one passes or a relationship breaks up, normal everyday stress should not cause it. If one starts experiencing brain fog from normal everyday stress, this may be an underlying sign of another problem.
- Menopause: When women go through menopause, they sometimes experience brain fog due to fluctuating hormones. As the hormones become regulated, the symptoms of brain fog tend to disappear.
- Diabetes: Since glucose is the primary source of energy for the brain, fluctuating glucose levels in the blood can cause some short-term brain fatigue symptoms. For this reason, those with diabetes are at high risk for brain fog.
- Nutritional Deficiencies: Strong brain function relies on proper levels of magnesium, vitamin B12, and amino acids in the body. When these nutrients are deficient or the body is dehydrated, brain fog can occur.
- Side Effects of Medications: Certain medications, such as those for high blood pressure, pain management and allergy relief, can cause mental confusion as a side effect. This can occur with any type of medication, both prescribed and over-the-counter.