Keeping Your BRAIN Healthy & Fog-Free at Any Age... Children Through Seniors
TO LEARN ABOUT MY FAVORITE BRAIN SUPPLEMENTS THAT I'VE TAKEN DAILY FOR YEARS, PLEASE CHECK OUT
BLUE MAJIK, BRAINON AND E3 SPIRULINA LIVE.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON THESE TOP-QUALITY PRODUCTS.
To order by telephone, call: 888-800-7070 (US & Canada) or 541-273-2212 (Intl), both PT, M - F • 8 - 4. Their product specialist can answer all your questions.
Common Causes of Brain Fog: How to Deal with Brain and Mental Fatigue
As the body ages, one's memory can slowly start to fade and momentary lapses of confused thinking can become more common. This is a natural process, but in some cases, brain fog and fatigue can be accelerated by certain situations or conditions. Understanding the common causes of brain fatigue is essential for maintaining good health practices that will keep the brain clear-thinking and healthy for as long as possible.
What Is Brain Fog?
Brain fog, also commonly known as brain fatigue, can be a mild to severe episode of mental confusion that can strike without warning. When this occurs, it is common to experience a lack of focus, poor memory recall, and reduced mental acuity. If the underlying causes of the brain fog are not addressed, then the condition can continue to occur to the point that it can negatively affect one's professional and personal life. It can happen at any age, from childhood into the golden years.
Common Causes of Brain Fog
Brain fog (also known as mental fog or clouding of consciousness) and fatigue can be caused by a range of factors. In all cases, getting to the heart of what causes the brain fog is the key to overcoming this debilitating condition. Common causes of brain fatigue include:
- Toxic Body: Brain fog is one of the first indicators of a toxic body. Year-round, keep your body detoxified (on the alkaline side instead of being more acidic) by supporting the organs of elimination, including the skin, lungs, kidneys, and bowel. For thorough, effective, whole-body detoxification, the most valuable program is to combine the Liposomal Detox Cocktail, Thermal Life Infrared Sauna, and Ionizer Plus Alkaline Water. As a teenager, I learned from my grandmother the importance to keeping my body detoxified and cleansed all year. CLICK HERE to learn about this efficacious Whole-Body Detox program. In my TRIO BOOK SET, I cover in detail all aspects of detoxifying the body and mind so you can experience a life of vitality, clear thinking, high energy, freedom from depression, and joie de vivre.
Lack of Sleep & Water: The brain needs sleep in order to recuperate. So, when sleep is regularly interrupted, or when one suffers from a sleep disorder, he or she is more likely to experience brain fog in the morning upon waking. For some, a simple cup of coffee is enough to clear away the fog (freshly-made alkaline water works for me in any recipe requiring water), but for those who suffer from serious sleep deprivation, the fog can stay for quite some time. When your body is dehydrated, you may experience brain fog. So make sure to keep your body hydrated with purified water. There's a difference between tap, purified, alkaline, and acidic, water. Click HERE to read my detailed article REJUVENATION IN YOUR GLASS OF WATER with explanations on which water is the best for your body internally and externally — and also for your pets, children, and plants, too.
- Neurological Disorders: Certain neurological disorders have brain fog as side effects of the condition. These include fibromyalgia, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome and multiple sclerosis.
- Stress: Stress is very powerful and it can negatively affect the body in a number of ways, including causing brain fatigue. While this is common during times of severe stress, such as when a loved one passes or a relationship breaks up, normal everyday stress should not cause it. If one starts experiencing brain fog from normal everyday stress, this may be an underlying sign of another problem.
- Menopause: When women go through menopause, they sometimes experience brain fog due to fluctuating hormones. As the hormones become regulated, the symptoms of brain fog tend to disappear.
- Diabetes: Since glucose is the primary source of energy for the brain, fluctuating glucose levels in the blood can cause some short-term brain fatigue symptoms. For this reason, those with diabetes are at high risk for brain fog.
- Nutritional Deficiencies: Strong brain function relies on proper levels of magnesium, vitamin B12, and amino acids in the body. When these nutrients are deficient or the body is dehydrated, brain fog can occur.
- Side Effects of Medications: Certain medications, such as those for high blood pressure, pain management and allergy relief, can cause mental confusion as a side effect. This can occur with any type of medication, both prescribed and over-the-counter.
Blue Majik Cocktail Recipes
To order Blue Majik in powder or capsule form, please click HERE.
This simple recipe will knock your socks off. It takes about two minutes to make; it's delicious; it cleanses and rejuvenates the entire body; and it's so beautiful.
Blue Majik is a rich source of Phycocyanin — a powerful, deeply detoxifying antioxidant, an AquaBotanical, which can quench free radicals and has been shown to be a potent natural COX-2 inhibitor. Phycocyanin is being studied more and more by scientists around the world in recent years. The word “phycocyanin” comes from the Greek word for Algae “phyco” and the Greek word for blue “cyan.” Phycocyanin is an amazing water-soluble blue pigment that gives Spirulina its bluish tint. Phycocyanin is only found in blue-green algae like Spirulina—you can’t get it in other foods.
Having this Blue Majik Cocktail (aka Blue Magic Cocktail) daily will do wonders for your vitality, energy, appearance, and confidence!
Serves: 1 - 2
Prep Time: 1 - 2 minutes
- 1 - 1/2 cup Ionizer Plus Alkaline Water (or other juice like apple, orange, grapefruit, blueberry, cranberry, or coconut water)
- 1/4 tsp. Blue Majik powder (or the contents of about 2 capsules)
- 1 drop pure vanilla extract
- 1 star anise
Put the powder into a glass, add the liquid (chilled or room temperature), and mix well until the powder is dissolved. Pour into cocktail glasses (or other favorite glass) and top with a star anise as pictured. The color is absolutely resplendent so make sure you put this in a see-through glass. Enjoy this salubrious cocktail morning, noon, or night. The star anise is mostly for decoration although it will impart a small flavor note of licorice if you let it sit in the refrigerator for a couple hours or more.
At my local juice shop, I get different fresh blends of juices... apple/rose, apple/lavender, apple/pomegranate, watermelon/mint, and more. All of these blends work well for this cocktail, too. A simple coconut water is delicious for this cocktail. It's always a stunning color and enjoyed by all ages, even children.
This star-shaped seed pod of an evergreen tree is about one inch high with eight segments and a dark brown rust color. It get its distinctive licorice taste, like regular anise, from a chemical compound called anethol. However, the two are not related botanically. The star anise is a member of the Magnolia family. It's one of the spices in Chinese five-spice powder.
In traditional Chinese medicine, this beautiful star anise is prescribed as a digestive aid and to help cure colic in babies. It's available in Asian supermarkets and also in most grocery stores in the spice section. When you get it home, store the star anise in a sealed container in a cool dark place; it will last for several months. Throw it out (or put it in your garden's soil) once the flavor fades. If you use it in your simmered or other dishes, star anise is usually added whole (don't break it up into pieces) and discarded before serving.
The next recipe is scrumptious, too.