Over 260 Positive Words to Enrich the Quality of Your Life
To Help You Speak & Write in a More Positive Light
To read my magazine article, Are We Too Busy To Be Kind?, click HERE.
Here's a list of some of my favorite positive words. How many more can you think of and use today in your communications? Kids love to participate in this exercise, too. Can you come up with any other magnificently postive words not listed here? Communicate these life-enriching words with your family, friends, and business associates daily. If you make a 3-day commitment to only think, speak, and write in a positive light, I guarantee that your life will miraclulously change for the better. Are you up for the challenge?
I believe we can transform the quality of life on this planet by using more positive languague and acting with kindness each day. Think kindness. It starts with YOU. You must begin by showing kindness towards yourself and others and it will catch on like a ripple from a stone cast onto a lake. As Gandhi once wrote, You must be the change you want to see in the world.
- Abundant, Accomplished, Achieving, Active, Admirable, Adorable, Adventurous, Admired, Affluent, Agreeable, Alert, Aligned, Alive, Amazing, Appealing, Appreciate, Artistic, Astounding, Astute, Attentive, Attractive, Auspicious, Authentic, Awake, Aware
- Beaming, Beautiful, Best, Blessed, Bliss, Bold, Bright, Brilliant, Brisk, Bucolic, Buoyant
- Calm, Capable, Centered, Certain, Charming, Cheerful, Clear, Clever, Competent, Complete, Confident, Connected, Conscious, Considerate, Convenient, Courageous, Creative
- Daring, Dazzling, Delicious, Delightful, Desirable, Determined, Diligent, Discerning, Discover, Dynamic
- Eager, Easy, Efficient, Effortless, Elegant, Eloquent, Energetic, Endless, Enhancing, Engaging, Enormous, Enterprising, Enthusiastic, Enticing, Excellent, Exceptional, Exciting, Experienced, Exquisite
- Fabulous, Fair, Far-Sighted, Fascinating, Fine, Flattering, Flourishing, Fortunate, Free, Friendly, Fulfilled, Fun
- Generous, Genuine, Gifted, Glorious, Glowing, Good, Good-Looking, Gorgeous, Graceful, Gracious, Grand, Great
- Handsome, Happy, Hardy, Harmonious, Healed, Healthy, Helpful, Honest, Humorous
- Ideal, Imaginative, Impressive, Industrious, Ingenious, Innovative, Inspired, Intelligent, Interested, Interesting, Intuitive, inquisitive, Inventive, Invincible, Inviting, Irresistible
- Joyous, Judicious
- Keen, Kind, Knowing
- Limitless, Lively, Loving, Lucky, Luminous
- Magical, Magnificent, Marvellous, Masterful, Mighty, Miraculous, Motivated
- Natural, Neat, Nice, Nurturing, Noble
- Optimistic, Outstanding
- Passionate, Peaceful, Perfect, Persevering, Persistent, Playful, Pleasing, Plentiful, Positive, Powerful, Precious, Prepared, Productive, Profound, Prompt, Prosperous, Proud
- Qualified, Quick
- Radiant, Reasonable, Refined, Refreshing, Relaxing, Reliable, Remarkable, Resolute, Resourceful, Respected, Rewarding, Robust
- Safe, Satisfied, Secure, Self-Reliant, Sensational, Sensual, Sensible, Sensitive, Serene, Sharing, Skillful, Smart, Smashing, Smooth, Sparkling, Spiritual, Splendid, Strong, Stunning, Successful, Superb, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Swift
- Talented, Tenacious, Terrific, Thankful, Thrilling, Thriving, Timely, Trusting, Truthful
- Ultimate, Unique
- Valiant, Valuable, Versatile, Vibrant, Victorious, Vigorous, Vivacious, Vivid
- Warm, Wealthy, Well, Whole, Wise, Wonderful, Worthy
- Young, Youthful
- Zeal, Zest
There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
~ Jane Austen
The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed pause.
~ Mark Twain
When words are scarce, they are seldom spent in vain.
~ William Shakespeare
Actions speak louder than words.
~ Abraham Lincoln